Communication is as important in relationships as trust, love, and respect. So wouldn’t you rather make those ten minutes a day with your loved one count? But are you wondering how to go about doing that? Here are twenty handy questions to get you started:
1. What is the best thing about me you like?
2. Which food or movie reminds you of us?
3. Do you get jealous when you see me talking to other people?
4. Do you trust me when I say I love you?
5. Which of all the times we have spent together do you like the most and why?
6. Do you dream about me sometimes?
7. What are the things I can do to make you trust me more?
8. Do you think we spend enough time together or should we make time for some more?
9. Which is your favorite book or song?
10. If you were given a choice to another kind of job, something that you’ve dreamed of, which would it be?
11. Are you comfortable around pets and which are your favorites?
12. Do you consider us to be compatible sexually?
13. Do you enjoy traveling? And if you do, which is your dream destination?
14. Which is your favorite memory as a child and what makes it so?
15. Do you enjoy spending time hanging out with me outside or when it’s just the two of us in our own comfort zone?
16. What things or events make you anxious?
17. What are you the most scared of?
18. Which of your accomplishments makes you the proudest?
19. Who did you first have a crush on?
20. How did you know that we were right for each other?
So the next time you get an opportunity to speak to each other, electronically or face-to-face, try some of these questions and get to strengthen your relationship with good communication.